Wednesday, May 27, 2009

50th post

Its been almost a year and i finally posted the 50th post.
I know it is pathetic compared to all you constant bloggers out there.
But its like getting a mp3 for me.
I dont even have one fyi. No mp4 or ipod either.
Went to KH bengkel to finish up my woodwork.
And im done!!!
Im so proud of myself lol.
Thanks to rachel and marianne for helping me.
And sook yin, the key is to go crazy and say random stuff.
And DO NOT look pissed off.
Try practising in front of the mirror.
That helps.
Btw, to all people that plays restaurant city,
I WANT TO TRADE RICE!!!!!
I WANT AN iPHONE!!!!!
I cant wait to see the fashion show on friday.
(mostly cos i wanna diss the asshole)
And im going to sunway on saturday after all.
Byez.
I WANT A Wii!!!!
And im stuck to the battlefield song by jordin sparks.

No comments: