Yes, I am a fool. ^
So lenka is coming down here!! WOOOOTS!!!
Why so many people only found out about her now?
Her song 'the show' was so last year.
It was in the movie 'angus, thongs, and perfect snogging.'
And me, marianne, and rachel spent half the day in school talking about last night.
And thanks sook yin for lending me your book.
During recess, I was cheering for blue and I didnt know why.
And after the game was over, I found the reason why.
I cant believe I was so blind at that time.
The only reason I knew is because of that walk.
I know most of you think of me as some weird person.
But I cant help myself.
Then, during maths, teacher let us go and watch the game.
Why does your friend always nudges you whenever im seen?
I dont understand why both of you always notice me.
Why cant I be invincible?
3 times it happened today.
And im so sorry over the stupid mistake on msn.
And my reason was because I was busy arguing with a 12 year old boy.
Thanks to you darien.
And this is NOT an emo post.
And PLEASE stop calling me emo, lesbian, tomboy and any other crappy names that you call me.
And stop stalking me.
Go play with your cheryl chin la.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment