Went to first service today.
Was really bored cos on my left was my dad and on my right was my eldest sis.
She was busy cutting some eye patch or something.
Then jeannie was the first to come.
Then only sook yin and marianne was last.
Sook yin was playing waka waka for jeannie.
And then, my sis crap sang and played the guitar. LOL.
We totally changed the lyrics into the marianne version.
And then sook yin started taking pics of my embarassing photos using her iPhone.
I am so jealous.
Me and sook yin werent even doing the civic project.
We were busy watching 'Confessions of a Shopaholic'.
Only marianne and jeannie were doing it.
But they gave up eventually and they walked in my garden.
I dont even do that anymore.
P.s: You were stepping on my dead tortoise, Freda.
Then they went to Esther Ling's house and Mr Chicken Underwear also.
But he wasnt in so they came back.
And marianne was the last to leave.
I made her play that penguin game again. haha.
And we watched nigahiga's rant on music (remade) and also his Saw 12.
I saw zhan yeh during dinner.
My sis went and said it was awkward.
Everything is awkward to her as always.
I didnt even see him until my sis asked me.
I dont even feel like saying hi to you now.
You went and told the whole world about it and now you caused me trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment