Went to school today.
Didnt even knock, I just went in. Haha.
Found kat wandering around the school, really lonely.
Purple slurpee was really cold. Brain freeze. Lol.
What a long walk that was.
Estelle and kat was screaming to lai from across the road.
Found out that we went all the way there for nothing.
Sorry, marianne and rachel. SORRY.
I still dont understand why you keep hiding behind me when he's mad.
Does he look that scary? Or is it because he doesnt dare do anything to me?
Anyway, there was loads of stuff played today.
I like the harry potter one and the shaiha one. LOL.
And the four people speed!! Haha.
Kat keep losing. Poor kat.
We must play that again another day.
Apa la this kat. Really dunno what to put for the hangman. No category somemore.
And that rainbow thing. Its colourS not colour.
I told you janelle. I have such a good eye for things like that. Right?
imma tell you one time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment