Friday madness
OU
Went to 1u with hui ping and marianne.
Watched Princess and The Frog.
Almost everyone cried when the firefly died.
I LOVE THAT ALIGATORRRRR!!!
But the singing was seriously too damn loud.
Everyone was like God! Turn that bloody volume down.
And the ending song (neyo-never knew i needed) was damn nice.
MARIANNE HO LI WEN YOU DO NOT OWE ME A BLACK CONVERSE.
She bought me and hui ping the things we wanted.
I FRIGGIN' LOVE THAT PIG WITH THE BUBBLES.
Syin li's
Was the first to arrive there.
Wrapped the chicken version of the bubbles and then went to practise piano.
Ppl came in one after another.
Nice games. My team won!!
Then it was time to go another place.
The housing area beside Tropicana(not the mall)
Most of the houses were DAMN NICE!!!!!!!
Met loads of ppl from my old church.
Blast from the past.
All of them stared at me and my sisters and exclaimed our names in shock.
And asked us what are we doing and all that.
We had to repeat to everyone like a robot.
Dayummm. The house is damn nice.
The toilet upstairs was the best.
You can shit, shower and soak yourselves in there, thanks to the jacuzzi.
Then I saw daniel siang, my childhood friend.
He's so damn bloody tall.
Just only 3 years ago he was MY height. Not fair.
Talked about mutual friends and all that.
Then I had to go back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment