So now I am 20 going on 21
Studying for a degree (CAN YOU BELIEVE IT I CAN'T EITHER)
I honestly didn't think I would get this far
And I'm doing what I love- working with cameras
Currently I am in my 2nd year 2nd sem
Every semester is a challenge
Just in the previous semester, I got the opportunity to interview TMT haha
I really didn't think they would reply my email but I was mistaken
And also they're really kind
They were aware that we couldn't afford to pay them and yet they were very willing to help us :)
Here's a pic of us on the shooting set of one of their videos :D
Didn't edit lighting haha
6 years...so many things has happened tbh
Graduated high school. Finished foundation. Halfway thru my degree
Oh and I am going to KOREEYA next month!!!!
Super duper excited omgomgomg
but alot of other ppl are more excited than I am HAHA
I might blog about my adventures there so stay tuned? :)
My fangirl life is another story hehehehe
but alot of other ppl are more excited than I am HAHA
I might blog about my adventures there so stay tuned? :)
My fangirl life is another story hehehehe


No comments:
Post a Comment