Yea, Janelle.
You can dare me to say that to joshua the next time we all go holiday together.
But, you must do what i dared you to do first.
Which is take a pic of him. Hah!
Watched American Idol 7 two nights ago.
Screamed and died.
KAELY SAW DAVID ARCHULETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaely is my david obsessed friend living in Los Angeles.
She looks like Demi Lovato. Yeah, I know you all dont know her.
Anyway, she went to one of David's shows in Pomona.
Somewhere in America I think.
She got his autograph and shook HIS hand.
LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im changing my banner soon.
No robert pattinson and nick jonas this time due to some objections from readers.
Only david and leehom.
Im putting them in the banner even if there are any objections.
I dont care. So there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment