Monday, March 16, 2009

Cameron Highlands+bitching

I went with my parents 2 friend's and their family.
My oldest sis didnt come.
Pure torture for her if she did come.
She wants shopping not strawberries and tea leaves.
We stayed at the Bank Negara bungalow.
It was really big and nice.
I stayed in the biggest room with Janelle and my 2nd sis.
The toilet we had was also the biggest!!
I kept bitching and insulting ______ before I slept.
I can't take off even during holidays.
Me and janelle kept plucking the flowers and we thought of throwing it to whoever who passes by.
But sadly it was raining so no one passed by.
Too lazy to write he whole 3 days there.
Its all summarized.
Found out that someone's bday is on august 16th.
Went back home and called esther.
Our plan is working. *rubs hands and smug smile*
I still cant believe that we're doing it on a person like that.
Its just the craziest plan we ever thought of.
Bitched about those two again.
She was dreaming about PJK.
And he skipped his to watch her.
She tried to catch the ball but failed to and fell in the mud.
And you can read the rest in esther's blog.

No comments: